Skip to main content

Beyond Words

You guys ask if I have forgotten about my blog. Absolutely Not! But something has happened - life! Life happened!

This morning, I was thinking about the topic for today's blog but couldn't find one. Isn't it strange? You want to write about your thoughts but you just can't find the right words, the right emotions, and all that. 

You are feeling everything, deep down you know what you want to write about, what you need to communicate about but you just can't make people see it the way you see it. This leads me to another thing, the people! 

This week has made me realize the importance of people. People are so freaking necessary but not all people.

People with whom you can share your pain, who speak your language, who don't need words to know what are you thinking, who can be with you in the darkest moments of your life. 

don't agree with the notion that happiness multiplies when shared. It doesn't but I do agree with the proverb that "Gham baantny se halka hota hai" (A sorrow shared is a sorrow halved).  We, as people, need a shoulder to cry on. Though we act tough, we are extremely fragile like a piece of glass. Some harsh words and we are broken the next moment.

It is so important, necessary, crucial, and mandatory that you must have someone, even one person, with whom you can share your grief. 

I agree that grief is personal, but there is another type of grief - joint grief. I may be unable to make you understand this in words, so let's take an example. Joint grief comes when you lose a thing, a person who was owned and shared equally. Let's say you lose your parents, now the joint grief would be shared between the siblings. But there is another thing. All siblings may not have a good relationship with their father, so those siblings who had a close relationship with their father would share the same pain. 

I don't know what I am writing, I don't know if you guys understand the thing that I am trying to explain. It is weirdsome things can never be explainedSome relations can never be explainedSome people can never be explainedSome situations can never be explainedthink, there lies beauty in it as some things are beyond explanation. 

But then, can the joint grief be felt? I believe, yes! The joint grief can only be felt. Feelings are beyond explanation. There is nothing in this world that can explain a feeling. A feeling of sadness. 

Do you think tears can explain the pain? I don't think so. Tears are a sign of unhappiness, sadness, grief, and whatsoever. But, it can never explain the feeling of the pain that someone is experiencing. 

They say writing makes you think clearly and organize your thoughts but in my case, it doesn't work that way. 

The feelings are ineffable and writing about them won't make our thoughts get cleared. 

See you in the next blog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Abyss of Despair

I lost, when, where and how. I don't know. What did I lose? I don't know. Was I really in the abyss of despair? I had no idea. Maybe a part of myself, a piece of my heart, my soul? I couldn't figure it out. I never would. It was so sudden that I couldn't gather the courage to find it again. Why it was like that? Was I miserable? Or I was just overthinking? Was there any hope for me? Or I was just being overdramatic?  I wanted to scream, I wanted to share, I wanted to yell the hell out of me but I couldn't. How could I? The only thing that kept me alive, was no more with me. Without a soul, the words did not weigh much. I had only words. The words that had kept me alive. Without them, I was nothing, they had lost their impact. I was wondering in the sea of nothingness. My surroundings were nothing but the abyss of pessimism. I could have escaped but there was no need to escape. How could we escape ourselves? In the process of escapism, we lose the essence of the self

A Poem Rumi Forgot To Complete

They ask me who am I. Should this question be asked? Of course not. Sadly, I have no name, it ruins the beauty of mystery. The name does not matter, does it? Many people died without anyone remembering their names. They were incomplete stories, unwritten words, and undiscovered thoughts. I want to remain like that too  because I am a poem Rumi forgot to complete. Today, I choose to write about that incomplete poem. But why I am the poem of Rumi? And not of Shakespeare,  Shah Latif, or Bullhe Shah?  Because Rumi had Shams.  Shams acted as a muse for Rumi. When he started that poem, he lost his muse; thus an incomplete poem was born. An incomplete chaos, an unsolved puzzle, and everything that is lost on the way. We all are someone's Rumi and someone's Shams - doesn't it sound amazing? But in reality, neither you are a Shams nor I am a Rumi. We are those words that were never said loudly. Words that were only thought.  So, starting from this, I finally tried to write about my

The Conflict between Realism and Idealism

No, I am not writing any philosophy here. But, you all have thought of a dream life where no pain exists. No heartbreaks, no fake friends only happiness. It would be wrong to say that I have not thought about it. But my idealism  differs from yours. I have always dreamt of a peaceful mind - a mind which does not think about reality. It also avoids ideas.  Let me simplify this for you. We think that people understand us but in reality, it is exactly the opposite. Here too, the realism  is again contradictory to itself. We communicate our feelings very clearly but still, our emotions are left unheard. This whole idea of our existence is an illusion.  What if I tell you that reality exists in your mind, you see the colours of the world do not exist in reality. It is our mind that makes us see those colours. I perceive the colour of the leaves of a tree as green, but for another person, it is yellow or blue or anything.  "I think therefore I am", Descartes  says. I do not believ